Aug 31, 2009

love at first sight


Love at first sight... I never believed in it...

Some might say that's because i had never experienced it before... its true, i never did fall in love with someone I met for the first time.

I believe in liking someone at the first sight, crush at the first sight, lust at the first sight... but, love at the first sight? i think people are just confused about what they feel...

love, for me, is something built after a period of time, not something we feel in a split second.
how can u say ' he/she is the one' after having a conversation for just a few hours? i would never say that...

that's just me...

the truth is, no matter how much im objecting to the idea of love at the first sight, a part of me is actually envious towards whoever who had felt it before. I never let my feelings run free, constantly controlling myself, my feelings , my thoughts... just because im too afraid of being hurt... can u imagine, i never even tried riding a bicycle because i was too afraid of falling down and hurting myself...

I always thought that life would be so much easier if we just go by the flow, don't take any risks, go by the safest way... but life itself taught me otherwise...

To the guy who thinks that he had fall in love with the girl he saw in Starbucks,
the girl who thinks that the guy she met 2 days ago might be 'the one' ,
Go ahead and love all u want, whoever u want, which ever way u want, as long as it keeps u happy.

(This is specially for someone that means the world to me... this is for you... love you always.)

No comments:

Post a Comment